Senin, 14 Juni 2010

You...

I met him since mid of August 2009, it was Ramadan. We started our story with happily, although we were sometime fighting because annoyed or ignored. How beauty he is for my life. Although he couldn't marry me, but we always it will change to happen, if Allah wish, ameen. Last Ramadan was the nicest memories for me. First, I like Ramadan. Second, I met him when I was boring in the class caused of mathematics subject.
You wanna know? He is almost 18 years old now, like me. He was born on September, 19th of 1992. He's weight is about 55 kg [I forgot] and his length is about 175 cm. He has so sharp nose, so wonderful eyes and curly hair. His smile can defeats anything. My heart always beating like drums when I see him.
The first called was on last Eidul Al Fitr and his 17 birthday, September 19th of 2009. I was so so so nervous and don't know what I said, it was like an angel came to my soul, so amazed! When I got afraid of exam, he always said that he'll always pray for me, so do I. When he felt afraid of anything, I always keep pray in order to he always keep right at all. We don't want to lost and leave each other, and we won't! He's really a part of my heart and locked forever. Sometime we were fighting about something that not important till something that very important. Sometimes I was crying when I was fighting with him or when I didn't chat with, it was like I lost a part of my life, I felt lost my breathe and my blood, "where is he?" My heart asked. And sometimes I was crying too when I feel miss him so much, I don't know I can't bear it at all. I stole his heart and I kept it deep in my heart, no one can reach it, even him. Locked like paradise for sin.
Till now, we still keep contacts each other and will not stop it till death do us part. He's my paradise. He'll be mine at all in Allah paradise, ameen...