Selasa, 15 Juni 2010

My Favorite Boy

I always know you are the best, the coolest boy I know. So prettier than all the rest, the star of my show. So many times I wished you'd be the one for me. I never knew it'd be get like this. Boy, what you do to me? You're who I'm thinking of. Boy, you ain't my runner up and no matter what your always number one. My prized possession, only and only adore you. Boy, I want you. The one I can't life without that's you, that's you. You're my special little boy, the one that makes me crazy. Of all the boys I've ever known, it's you my favorite boy. You're used to going out the way to impress these Ms. Wrongs, but you can be yourself for me, I'll take you as you are. I know they said believing in love, is a dream that can't be real. So, boy let's write a fairy tale and show how we feel. You take my breathe away with everything you say. I just wanna be with you. Promise I'll play no games, threat you no other way than you deserve. 'Cause you're the boy of my dreams...