Minggu, 13 Juni 2010

Again? Please make it come true.

When I was playing at my friend's house, I saw you beside the house. I was so surprised, I looked so clearly, who is he. "Oh... Is it you?"
"Julia??"
And you were smiling at me and I couldn't bear, I was crying :D hehehe. I held your hand, I kissed it and then hug you so tightly. Me and my friends (your friends too) were playing at your house. You sang a song while looked at me, but I don't know what song? It was like "You can take my heart, you can hold my hands", and you looked at me so deep, again, again and keep looked at me. And I looked you too, held your face, you were crying and you said, "I love you" and then smile. You held my hand and always said, "I love you" more times.
In the end the dream is, when my friends wanna go, you left without words.
AND I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP FROM MY SLEEP :-|
FFFFFCCCCCVVVVVKKKKK...!!!!!