Jumat, 15 Januari 2010

Cry... Hopelessly..

You said goodbye, I fell apart. I fell from all we had. To I never knew, I needed you so bad. You need to let things go. I know, you told me so. I've been through hell, to break the spell. Why did I ever let you slip away? I can't stand another day without you. Without the feeling. I once knew.

I cry silently. I cry inside of me. I cry hopelessly. Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again.
I cry cause you're not here with me. Cause I'm lonely as can be. I cry hopelessly. Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again.

If you could see me now, you would know just how. How hard I try, not to wonder why? I wish I could believe in something new. PLEASE SOMEBODY, TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!

I'll never be over you...

If I could have you back tomorrow. If I could lose the pain and sorrow. I would do just anything to make you see.
You still love me.