Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

XII Natural Science 1's class

I'm so glad can be which one the natural science student. I have 31 students in my class. And me, Yulia Shara, has the last absent in the class.
My friends that girls. Hmmm... They're so cutterbox in the class, and make the crowd! Sometimes I hate with them, but, just they can help me in the class.
My friends that boys. Hmmmm... They're so freak (who said that I'm freak) YUCK! But the boys more enjoyed than the girls.
XII NS 1 class has 2 leaders. They're Ms. Nanik Feriyanti S,Pd and Ms. Dra. Tri Winarni. They're so so so alike our moms...
Not up to 6 monthes again, we will holding final exams, it's maybe on last March or first April.
Begin 1 November 09, we have to get in school at 5.30 a.m, and go home at 4 p.m. Oh my God -,-
But, I must self confidence,
I CAN HOLD IT ALL...