Minggu, 11 Oktober 2009

FOOL AGAIN!!

SHIT! Why if I was chatting with my little, I always slept? WHY? I missing him so much and I wanna chatting with him a lot of time! Yaa Allah, give me a much time to chatting with him like when I was took holiday... I wanna crying right now!!!! I hate school that take our time! I'm does FOOL again! I always slept! SHIT! I hate this... Moha, I'm so so so sorry about this. Because sometimes when I was opened mig when I've arrived at home, I think u were still at school. Sometimes I was opened mig at 5 or 6 or 7 p.m, but if I didn't look ur contact online, I was log out again. Because just that time we can chatting. If I was always slept when we were chatting, it because I'm so tired and sleepy. I took 10:30hours to study in school (5.30 a.m till 4 p.m) and after that I must praying Al Ashr, and then take a bath, after that dinner, and must review my lessons from 5 p.m till 8 p.m so sometimes till 9 p.m. And I must go to bed at 10 or 11 p.m because I must wake up at 4.15 p.m and goes to school at 5 p.m. I'm so busy now :'( That's why sometimes I was slept when we were chatting. I hope u understand me, and understand all my activities... I know, now, we just have less time to chatting, but it's for our future. U and me are 3rd grade now, so we must study hard to study. And after we have finish our school, we have time for chatting like when we were first met... I miss u so much my little... I'll never wanna losing u, now and forever...