Selasa, 29 September 2009

Oh my God!! :'(

I miss u so so so much my little Moha :'( I'm so so so sorry, I told u that I will open mig at 10:00 p.m but I didn't opened on schedule, cause I was arrived at home at 10:45 p.m. And I'm feel regrets cause that. I decides to open mig at that time, but I didn't found u, and I'm waiting for u. But finally (and I think) I was slept with mig :) hehehe... Do u know Moha? I'm feel so stupid when u pv but I wasn't answered that! Because if in Indo midnight, u always open mig. But on midnight I'm not strong for to do something because I have many activities at morning till evening. I'm so regret about last night! It always happened on midnight. I always open mig in the morning but at this time, it time for u to sleeps. My tears went out of control now, I'm so regret, so so regret about this. Do u know why? Because if I have starts to school, we just have so few time for chatting. Maybe 8 or 9 p.m here (3 or 4 p.m there). And u were knew of my school schedule. I have 9:30hours to study on school. But that willn't becomes the reason for me to lessens my love at u. I promise I'll try to always sends u mail on mig-mail and gives u about my news. I won't losing u my baby... I won't!! My God, my tears went now. I listens to White Lion-You're All I Need and it always make me remember and thinking about u... I listen it now, when I'm write this right now. I hate our distance and time difference! But we must receive destiny which like this. I miss u so much my little baby, my sweetie :( I won't losing u! I wanna always with u now and forever...